Moco museum in Amsterdam: plan your visit
1st May 2023 | Amsterdam, Museums | No Comments|
The Moco Museum is an independent museum with a wide range of modern, contemporary, and street art based in the historic Villa Alsberg on Museumplein in Amsterdam. Here you can see masterpieces of the modern and contempotary artists, such as Andy Warhol, Banksy, KAWS, Jeff Koons and more.
The MoCo museum prices in 2023:
- Adults – €19,95 on the official museum website
- Youth 7 – 17 years – €16,95 on the official museum website
- Children 0 – 6 years – free
- Free with I amsterdam City card (prior timeslot booking is required, you can book it here).
Moco Amsterdam is based in impressive Villa Alsberg, a privately owned house on Museumplein, next to the Van Gogh museum. The building was designed in 1904 by Eduard Cuypers, nephew Pierre Cuypers, designer of Amsterdam Central Station and the Rijksmuseum.
Is it allowed to take photos at the Moco museum?
Yes, please do.
The MoCo museum opening hours in Amsterdam
- Monday to Friday – 08:30 – 21:00.
- Saturday and Sunday – 08:30 – 22:00.
MoCo museum address in Amsterdam
Honthorststraat 20, 1071 DE Amsterdam. Location on Google Maps >>
Discover and explore the Moco Museum in Amsterdam!