Floriade Expo 2022 horticultural exhibition will take place from 14 April to 9 October 2022 in Almere, the Netherlands. The theme of Floriade Expo is Growing Green Cities. Visit the exhibition and discover Dutch and international innovations that make the world greener, happier and more fun!
Floriade Expo 2022 Dates
The international horticultural exhibition Floriade takes place every 10 years. Floriade Expo 2022 edition will open its doors from 14 April to 9 October 2022. Don’t miss it!
Floriade Expo 2022 prices and tickets
Get unlimited access to Floriade Expo 2022 with Floriade Pass or buy an entrance ticket for one day access. The following options are available:
- entrance tickets (one day access to Floriade Expo 2022 + a single ride with the cable car) – from € 29. Book online!
- Floriade bus tour from Amsterdam (transportation + entrance) – € 69
- Floriade Pass (unlimited access to Floriade Expo 2022, this ticket is strictly personal) – from € 39 for Almere residents, € 79 for other visitors.
- children 4 to 12 years – from € 19. Book online!
- children to 3 years – free, with a valid entrance ticket. Book online!
- groups of 15 people and more – from € 27 per person
- educational trips for children – from € 9 per child.
Floriade: how to get there?
Floriade Expo 2022 is located in Almere, 30 km from Amsterdam and 45 km from Schiphol airport. Floriade is easy to reach by car, by public transport or with a direct transfer bus from Amsterdam.
Floriade by direct transfer bus from Amsterdam
You can travel directly from Amsterdam Central Station (De Ruijterkade 34A) to the entrance of Floriade Park by bus. The ticket (€69 for adults and € 49 for children) includes return travel + Floriade entrance ticket + one ride on the cable car. Book tickets online >>
Floriade by public transport
The Floriade Expo 2022 is located just outside the city centre of Almere. You first need to get to Almere Centrum, and then travel to the Floriade Park.
The Almere Centrum station is easily accessible by train. It has direct connections from Amsterdam, The Hague Utrecht, Groningen and many other places. Here you can check how to travel by train in the Netherlands.
From Almere Centrum station you can travel to Floriade by:
- a direct non-stop shuttle bus (return ticket costs € 5)
- or boat (return ticket costs € 4,50, the boat departs from Pier Esplanade, which is a 10-minute walk from the train station).
Floriade by car
Floriade Parking is located at Enrico Fermistraat, 1341 CB Almere. It’s not within the walking distance to the entrance. You will have to take a shuttle bus from the parking place to the entrance of Floriade.
There are parking spaces for visitors with disabilities near the entrance to the Floriade Park at Arboretum West 100, 1325 WB Almere. Visitors with a European Disability Parking Card may use this spaces. Due to a limited availability, please order your parking ticket in advance.
Floriade Expo 2022 Address
Floriade Expo 2022 official address is Archerpad 8, 1324 ZZ Almere. If you arrive by car, please use parking spot locations (see above) for navigation.
Floriade 2022: where to stay
If you come to Floriade Expo 2022 for a few days, it might be wise to book a hotel in Almere. Below you’ll find s few options of good hotels in the area.
Theme of Floriade Expo 2022
The theme of Floriade Expo 2022 is Growing Green Cities. Under this theme, Floriade will present solutions that can make cities more beautiful and sustainable.
See you at Floriade Expo 2022!