Keukenhof by car: directions and parking
Travelling to Keukenhof in the Netherlands by car? Here is everything you need to know about parking at the Keukenhof and getting around.
Keukenhof address and directions
Keukenhof is located in the Netherlands between Amsterdam and The Hague and is easily accessible via motorways A4 (exit Nieuw-Vennep) and A44 (exit 3, Lisse).
Keukenhof address for navigation: Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM, Lisse.
Keukenhof has an own carpark for 4.500 cars and 1.000 coaches. There are two big parking spaces near the park.
Parking costs € 6 a day.
- The price is the same for cars and campers.
- You need to present the parking ticket at the exit.
- You can park your car or camper during Keukenhof opening hours (08:00 – 19:30), but you can not leave it at the carpark overnight.
We recommend to buy Keukenhof parking tickets online. In 2023 the ticket has a fixed date. You don’t need to print Keukenhof parking ticket, it’s OK just to show the barcode on your mobile phone.
Book Keukenhof parking ticket online >>
The Keukenhof gardens admission prices in 2023:
- adult entrance ticket – € 19,50
- children (aged 0 to 3) – free
- children (aged 4 to 11) – € 9
Campings nearby Keukenhof
- Camping De Zuidduinen, Zuidduinseweg 1 2225 JS Katwijk aan Zee
- Camping Vogelenzang, Tweede Doodweg 17 2114 AP Vogelenzang
In 2023 Keukenhof is open from 23 March to 14 May. You can also enjoy the tulip fields in the area.